Infinite Loading Screen

Zenomancer

Infinite Loading Screen

Post by Zenomancer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 pm

I just downloaded the game and I was very excited to play it but I'm experiencing some major issue.
I have an AMD Phenom II x4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz, 8GB of RAM and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 and after choosing the map and the car the game get stucked in an infinite loading screen.
I tried with the fastest performance 720x480 setup and I waited for more than 10 minutes before quitting the game.

A.Adam

Re: Infinite Loading Screen

Post by A.Adam » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:27 am

Hi Zenomancer! We apologise for you inconvenience we will check to resolve it as soon as possible.
Can you please tell me if it appen on the Ice track or on the Dust track or on both?
And I need you complete PC configuration, can you plaese send us a dxdiag file?
On windows10 you can type dxdiag in the search box. Run it. And save data to file. It's a .txt file. Please send it to me at support@gralgame.com.

Anyway a new build of the game will be uploaded vary soon with the developer console active so it will be easy to find the problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve our customer experience.

Be Fast! Be Tough!
A.Adamoli

admin
Site Admin

Re: Infinite Loading Screen

Post by admin » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:36 am

Problem fixed.

GRAL Team